Grundlegende Richtlinien von TürkeiReiseblog.de (-Offenlegung)
TürkeiReiseblog.de versteht sich als Internetportal für Österreich und alle Internetnutzer des deutschsprachigen Raumes.
TürkeiReiseblog.de ist ein von Parteien und Interessensgruppen unabhängiger Beitrag zur Information über die Türkei. Das Betrifft insbesonders die Themen: Reisen, Kultur und Leben in der Türkei. Daraus bündelt TürkeiReiseblog.de mediengerecht das Beste aus dem Informations- und Unterhaltungsbereich.
Angaben gemäß §5 E-commerce Gesetz (ECG) bzw. §5 TMG:
Dynamic Web Solutions GmbH
Registereintrag im Firmenbuch:
Registergericht: Handelsgericht Wien
Gerichtsstand Wien, Österreich
Kammermitgliedschaft: Wirtschaftskammer Wien
Behörde gem. ECG (E-Commerce Gesetz)
Magistratisches Bezirksamt des VII. Bezirkes, Wien.
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer gemäß §27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz: ATU 70118605
0043/664/6660259 (Anrufe bitte nur in sehr dringenden Fällen)
Das Impressum gilt auch für folgende Social Media Seiten:
- Facebook 1: https://www.facebook.com/TuerkeiReiseblog
- Pinterest: https://de.pinterest.com/TuerkeiBlog/
- Twitter 1: https://twitter.com/TuerkeiBlog
- Twitter 2: https://twitter.com/TuerkischeRiv
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/b/115538308806876150627/+TuerkischerivieraurlaubDeInfo/about
- Instagram: https://twitter.com/TuerkeiBlog
- Tumblr: http://tuerkischerivieraurlaub.tumblr.com/
- Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/tuerkische-riviera-urlaub/
- Trover: http://www.trover.com/u/TuerkeiBlog
Verantwortlich für den Inhalt nach § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Quellenangaben für verwendete Bilder und Grafiken:
Alle im TürkeiReiseblog.de verwendeten Bilder und Inhalte unterliegen dem Urheberrecht und dürfen nicht ohne vorherige Genehmigung verwendet werden!
© doris oberfrank-list, © jahmaica, © SELCUK ARSLAN, © theataraxia, © Lefteris Papaulakis, © ihsanGercelman, © fnik, © szirtesi, © Julia Mashkova, © Julia Mashkova, © fpolat69, © toshket, © Viktoriya Biryukova, © Ivan Gulei, © Rostislav Glinsky, © vovik_mar, © Natalia Pavlova, © vovik_mar, © Alex Tihonov, © Nikolai Sorokin, © Jurapix, © iza_miszczak, © Elzbieta Sekowska, © aeropix, © Nikolai Sorokin, © 79mtk, © monticellllo, © chalabala, © Iarygin Andrii, 73464180 – Ouzo and tasters in front of swimming pool. © fnik – Fotolia.com;
Alle Bilder entsprechen entweder der CC-Lizenz oder die Lizenz ist erworben und dürfen in kommerziellen Webseiten verwendet werden.
Der Fotograf wird soweit erforderlich und technisch möglich beim Foto genannt und verlinkt.
Dienstleistungen in der automatischen Datenverarbeitung.
Meinhard Mooslechner (Alleingesellschafter)
Haftung für Inhalte
Als Diensteanbieter sind wir gemäß § 7 Abs.1 TMG für eigene Inhalte auf diesen Seiten nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen verantwortlich. Nach §§ 8 bis 10 TMG sind wir als Diensteanbieter jedoch nicht verpflichtet, übermittelte oder gespeicherte fremde Informationen zu überwachen oder nach Umständen zu forschen, die auf eine rechtswidrige Tätigkeit hinweisen. Verpflichtungen zur Entfernung oder Sperrung der Nutzung von Informationen nach den allgemeinen Gesetzen bleiben hiervon unberührt. Eine diesbezügliche Haftung ist jedoch erst ab dem Zeitpunkt der Kenntnis einer konkreten Rechtsverletzung möglich. Bei Bekanntwerden von entsprechenden Rechtsverletzungen werden wir diese Inhalte umgehend entfernen. Eine Bekanntgabe kann kostenfrei per Mail oder auf unserer Kontakt erfolgen, entstehende Kosten für das Mahnverfahren werden nicht anerkannt.
Wir sind kein Reisebüro und auch kein Reiseveranstalter oder ähnliches. Die Beiträge enthalten Tipps, die wir im Internet auf Seiten von Anbeitern entdecken und bei denen wir der Meinung sind, dass das auch andere interessieren könnte. Die Beiträge sind als rein informativ zu sehen. Wir recherchieren mit größter Sorgfalt, dennoch kann es zu Fehlern oder falschen Angeboten kommen, es gilt daher immer das Angebot vom ursprünglichen Anbieter. Die Informationen beziehen sich immer auf den jeweiligen Zeitpunkt, Angebote können zwischenzeitlich zurückgezogen oder geändert werden bzw. ausgebucht sein. Wir können deshalb keine Garantien für die Angebote geben, informiere dich immer beim jeweiligen Anbieter.
Haftung für Links
Unser Angebot enthält Links zu externen Webseiten Dritter, auf deren Inhalte wir keinen Einfluss haben. Deshalb können wir für diese fremden Inhalte auch keine Gewähr übernehmen. Für die Inhalte der verlinkten Seiten ist stets der jeweilige Anbieter oder Betreiber der Seiten verantwortlich. Die verlinkten Seiten wurden zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung auf mögliche Rechtsverstöße überprüft. Rechtswidrige Inhalte waren zum Zeitpunkt der Verlinkung nicht erkennbar. Eine permanente inhaltliche Kontrolle der verlinkten Seiten ist jedoch ohne konkrete Anhaltspunkte einer Rechtsverletzung nicht zumutbar. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Links umgehend entfernen.
Die durch die Seitenbetreiber erstellten Inhalte und Werke auf diesen Seiten unterliegen dem deutschen Urheberrecht. Die Vervielfältigung, Bearbeitung, Verbreitung und jede Art der Verwertung außerhalb der Grenzen des Urheberrechtes bedürfen der schriftlichen Zustimmung des jeweiligen Autors bzw. Erstellers. Downloads und Kopien dieser Seite sind nur für den privaten, nicht kommerziellen Gebrauch gestattet. Soweit die Inhalte auf dieser Seite nicht vom Betreiber erstellt wurden, werden die Urheberrechte Dritter beachtet. Insbesondere werden Inhalte Dritter als solche gekennzeichnet. Sollten Sie trotzdem auf eine Urheberrechtsverletzung aufmerksam werden, bitten wir um einen entsprechenden Hinweis. Bei Bekanntwerden von Rechtsverletzungen werden wir derartige Inhalte umgehend entfernen.
TuerkeiReiseblog.de ist Teilnehmer des Partnerprogramms von Amazon DE/EU. Diese Webseite enthält Produktplatzierungen von Angeboten von Amazon DE/EU.
Es gelten die ua Terms of Service als AGBs.
Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by DWS, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your tuerkeireiseblog.de Account and Site. If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and DWS may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause DWS liability. You must immediately notify DWS of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. DWS will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by DWS or otherwise.
By submitting Content to DWS for inclusion on your Website, you grant DWS a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, DWS will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, DWS has the right (though not the obligation) to, in DWS' sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in DWS' reasonable opinion, violates any DWS policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in DWS' sole discretion. DWS will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay DWS the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify DWS before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to DWS in writing.
- General Terms.
- Fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay DWS the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. DWS reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to DWS.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. "Email support" means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by DWS to respond within seven business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. "Priority" means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free tuerkeireiseblog.de services. All support will be provided in accordance with DWS standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. DWS has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, DWS does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. DWS disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which tuerkeireiseblog.de links, and that link to tuerkeireiseblog.de. DWS does not have any control over those non-DWS websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-DWS website or webpage, DWS does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. DWS disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-DWS websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As DWS asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by tuerkeireiseblog.de violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify DWS in accordance with DWS' Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. DWS will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. DWS will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of DWS or others. In the case of such termination, DWS will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to DWS.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from DWS to you any DWS or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with DWS. DWS, tuerkeireiseblog.de, the tuerkeireiseblog.de logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with tuerkeireiseblog.de, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of DWS or DWS' licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any DWS or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. DWS reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. DWS reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'Blog at tuerkeireiseblog.de,' theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner's terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. DWS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. DWS may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. DWS may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your tuerkeireiseblog.de account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by DWS if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from DWS' notice to you thereof; provided that, DWS can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". DWS and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither DWS nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will DWS, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to DWS under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. DWS shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless DWS, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between DWS and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of DWS, or by the posting by DWS of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the Vienna (AT), excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Vienna (AT). Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Vienna (AT), in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; DWS may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected. The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages. We as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page. Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
6. Data protection
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities. The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.